A massive thanks to the lovely Amanda for nominating me! You should definitely check out her awesome blog.
I believe this award was created to honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.
The four rules to this are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for this award (Include a link to their blog)
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link to this.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
The 7 things about myself:
- I’m left-handed
- I’m originally from north Africa – Algeria
- I lived in Essex all my life, until last year when i moved to London
- I like the colour green? (I’m terrible at this)
- I’m the second oldest sibling out of 5 girls
- I laugh more whilst watching horror movies than comedy
- I’m not a big fan of the city life, i’d prefer to live around forests and mountains.
My nominees: (I know you’re meant to nominate 15 blogs, but it took me forever to think up 7 facts so even if you’re not nominated feel free to do the tag!)
Wow, this award really was an eye-opener. I’m more aware of how uninteresting i am. Have fun thinking up 7 facts guys, hope it isn’t as much as a struggle as it was for me.